|Membership:||On ECPlaza since 2016|
|Business Type:||Agent, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer, Service|
|Location:||Rostovskay, Russian Federation|
|Main Item / Product:||Chick Peas|
|Keywords:||Chick Peas, Kabuli, Chickpea|
|Main Target Region:||World Wide|
|Representative / CEO's Name:||Alex Reutskiy|
|Employees Total:||1 to 9|
|Annual Revenue:||US$100,001 to US$500,000|
|Annual Export Rate:||50%|
Terms of the contract preparation
1. Buyer sends by E-mail us letter of intent (LOI). The LOI should be detailed qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the product, the method of shipment and the port, the port of destination, the required tonnage, delivery schedule, payment method.
2. Seller or his representative, by E-mail directs the "soft offer - SCO".
3. Buyer sends irrevocable corporate purchase order (ICPO) to the Seller's name. (We recommend the buyer to confirm your status and trading history through: bank letter BCL / RWA, resume company, enterprise cards, links to the company's website).
4. Seller or his representative shall issue full corporate offer (FCO) or Draft Contract (as agreed by parties).
5. Buyer signs Non-Circumvention, Non-Disclosure & Working Agreement/Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (NCND/IMPFA).
6. Buyer signed FCO and sends by E-mail to Seller.
7. Seller or his representative produces draft contract and by E-mail sends it to the Buyer.
8. Contract agreement, the Buyer shall sign and stamp and returns it to the Seller.
9. Seller signs a contract, put a stamp and send by courier to the Buyer.
10. Seller's Bank sends the buyer's bank within 5 banking days Proof of Product (POP) (certificate of origin, location and availability of the product, the manufacturer's identification, laboratory analysis, phytosanitary certificate).
11. Buyer Bank issues POF (Proof of Funds) and within 5 banking days sends to the seller's bank SBLC, DLC via SWIFT.
12. Buyer's bank within 5 (five) business days after completing and signing the contract, declares its readiness to release and transfer to the Bank of the Seller an irrevocable letter of credit confirmed by the full, in accordance with the contract.
13. The bank, which will confirm the SBLC, DLC, or letters of credit to provide warranty, should be in the top 50 banks in the world.
14. Shipment will begin in accordance with the delivery schedule by mutual agreement.
15. Further, dozens of samples immersed in the product ship, undergo laboratory analysis SGS international inspection.